If you are using the Microsoft Edge browser, then you must be aware of the default search engine that comes with the browser. Yes, it is Bing.
Bing offers a simple interface to carry out searches, and it also manages all the searches done in the past. The History of the quests is saved on the Bing. In case you wish to delete the search history from Bing, you can do so by following simple steps given in this article.
Deleting Bing History
You need to view History and then find it by locating the history tab on the browser. Once you find the history tab, see the History and hit the tab – clear all and then delete the recent data stored so far.
This will delete all the History saved on the Bing history. If you do not know how to find the history tab and view it, here are steps are given below to find the history tab and trace the sites visited.
Once you delete the history log in Bing, the website URLs will be removed for all past visited websites, and you will not see them in History
- Go to – Bing search engine on the Internet browser you prefer
- Click – Gear icon (indicating settings) located at the upper right corner. Now you can see a drop-down menu
- You can find the option – Search History in the drop-down menu
- On the page – Search History; just click the down arrow beside – Change History Settings.
- Below the setting- Change History, click on the button shown as- Clear All
- You are done! All the items in search history will be deleted from your Bing search history.
The steps given above can help you delete the History as and when you want.