If you have switched from the previous version of Windows to Windows 10, then you may not be aware of the fact that most of the Windows 10 features of the Control Panel have been shifted to the Settings app.
You need to open the Control Panel in Windows 10, and if you do not know how to do it, here are different methods you can use to open the control panel.
Via Start Menu
You can go to the Start menu to find the Control Panel. It will help you open the control panel through one of the folders where it is saved. Follow the steps below
- Press – Windows key using your keyboard so that the Start Menu appears
- Scroll down and then search for the result – Windows System.
- Now click on the arrow beside it.
- Click on the entry- Control Panel.
Via Cortana Search
Cortana helps you look for different files, and you can open Control panel using those files
- Open Cortana
- Type – Control Panel
- You will see an app in search results, click it, and it will start
Via Run Dialog Box
Just like using Cortana, you can use- Run dialogue box which helps you start plenty of features on the system which also includes Control Panel application in Windows 10. Just type the name of the function, and it will open.
- Together press Windows + R keys, and you will see a box that opens up.
- Type – Control Panel and hit – Enter.
- This will open the feature.
Via Command Prompt
In case you want to try out specific commands to find Control Panel, then the simplest way is to utilize the Command Prompt window which will launch Control Panel in Windows 10. It is simple to do, and here is how you can do it.
- With the help of Cortana search, you can open – Command Prompt in case it is not open on the screen .
- Type in the command – control panel and press enter.
- This will open the Control Panel on the screen.